Wednesday 15 July 2009

Pictures of Læsø

Some friends have asked me to post some pictures of this Island where I am posted, posting... it is a beautiful place famous for it's Lobsters, a salt factory and a brand new, fantastic SPA!!!! So, here are some images of it...

This is a picture I took while we were coming back from a swimming session...



This is how the sky looks like at 11 pm


The inside of our house...
Myself and Malini who spent some days here with us...


This is the little light house island



This is the salt we buy being produced... very old way of doing it...


Our new trend at home at night, soft music while we draw and paint Mandalas, it is very centering...


A typical house... the roof is made out of many layers of seaweed




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Uauuu
beautiful places, beautiful people!
beijos,
tati thomé

Marcello said...

Tatiii, beijo enorme... beautiful heart you have!

Neca said...

Beautiful! But I must admit that my favorite part is the coloring of the mandalas at home; I don't think I'll ever grow out of liking to color. =-)
Next time I come and visit you guys we MUST have a coloring night, please.
Love!!!
Neca